The 2.5"x3.5" format is one challenge. The other is the limited assortment of A Muse stamps that I own. As I rummaged through my old supplies, I came across some rhinestones that would be perfect for the dial on the MP3 player. I wish it showed up better in this picture but it's pretty cool in person.
Nevertheless, the creative juices finally started flowing this afternoon, and this simple ATC is what I came up with. It meets the criteria of the ATC swap, so that's a relief. I just hope that my fellow swappers will like them! (Sarah, I'm working on ATC Swap #2 over the weekend, so I can mail out both of them at the same time). It seems almost TOO simple to me, but I have to keep reminding myself of A Muse's mantra...

The details: STAMPS: All by A Muse. PAPER: SU! (Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Basic Black). INK: Staz On Jet Black, SU! Positively Pink. OTHER: Making Memories Mini Pastel Brads, SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Two Way Glue, rhinestone (unknown).

No comments:
Post a Comment