Sunday, June 24, 2007

Truly, Madly, Deeply


This is for Sarah's second ATC swap. Again, it was tough wrapping my mind around how to get it all to come together on a much smaller format. With a little input from my hubby (imagine the look of shock on my face!), this is the result. I cut out the patterned paper for her skirt and my hubby suggested I color around the scallops and dust it with glitter...BRILLIANT!

I love that stack of patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, which is available at Costco. Wowee! So much fun!

I love these stamps from A Muse. They are actually the very first stamps I ever purchased back in 2004!
I'm mailing these out to Sarah on Monday.

The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse. PAPER: SU! (Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla), My Mind's Eye (patterned paper). INK: SU! Chocolate Chip, Positively Pink. OTHER: SU! pink grosgrain ribbon, Two Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, ticket punch, Mega scallop punch (Marvy), glue dot, mounting tape.

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

You and your husband make a good team! Great idea and choice of paper! Love it.