
Here are the goods! I hope you guys like it. The lucky winner will get the following items: (1) Limited edition Lean Cuisine insulated lunch bag (these sell out every year!), (2) two A Muse notecards and envelopes, (3) a handful of Primas, (4) two Strano stitched ribbons and 1 red ribbon which says "a heart full thanks", (5) Dress It Up red buttons (variety) and last but not least, a Sakura "souffle" pen! Click on the image for a close up.
I included the Lean Cuisine lunch bag because I'm a huge supporter of the Susan G. Komen Foundation AND I work for Nestle (Stouffer's brand). When people ask me what I do, I just say "I get to play with food all day long and get paid for it!".
All this can be yours if you answer the following question: What is your dream job? Post a comment and I will choose a winner using random.org on Monday, October 1st. Good luck to everyone and thanks for stopping by!

36 comments:
Yeah, I'm number 1!!
My dream job is what I am DOING RIGHT NOW! I have always wanted to be a teacher, and that is what I am doing. Not everyone can say that they are doing their dream job.
Thanks Liz!
What yummy goodies!! I have a degree in engineering, and my dream job used to be working in a high tech industry....until I did it. It was way too stressful. Now I'm a stay at home mom, which I said I'd never be and I have realized that this is my dream job without a doubt!! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD
I am lucky enough to be doing my dream job right now. I get to stay at home with my three children. I wish there was a way to keep them little for a bit longer! Thanks for the chance!
My dream job? Well I guess that would be to be able to stay home with the two children still here in the nest and keep my brand new granddaughter (first grandchild) whenever Mom and/or Dad needed me. But I can't complain about my current job, I work for a boss I am fortunate enough to also be able to call a friend and get paid for it too.
Thanks for the opportunity to play...the blog candy looks absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Can't wait to see if I will be able to play with it!!!! ;D
anette648@yahoo.com
This is my first time on your blog! I'll have to scroll down and take a closer look! :)
My DREAM JOB would be to be on staff for a Papercrafting magazine... or somehow make papercrafting my career.
P.S. Your blog candy looks scrumptious!!!
Great blog candy. My dream job would be to stay at home and raise my children. I don't have children yet, and don't know that we would be able to afford for me to stay home but I would love to be able to do that.
Right now I work at a veterinary hospital. I wanted this job for years and finally got a job at one three years ago and I truly do love my job!
Great blog candy!!!
I love to read and my dream job would be to be an author. That way I could still do the job I am doing now and that is raising our two beautiful children!!!
Awesome blog candy Liz!! Way to go! My dream job would be to own my own stamp store.
working at an airport.
I really like NOT working anymore. But I guess my dream job would be a person who is a critic on cruises. I'd go on vacations undercover to rate them & find ways they could improve.
Wow, what a beautiful piece of blog candy to play along for! Hmmm...my dream job I think would be to do more along the card line, perhaps designing a line of stationery or stamps, something a bit more at the start of the creative process. I also love what I'm doing now: I am lucky to be a SAHM, working on my degree, and doing DT work on a flexible schedule and I'm thankful for that every day :) Great question!
All of those items are great blog candy! I am not sure what my dream job would be- I guess to do what I wanted, when I wanted! i.e. stamping some days until 4:00 a.m. other days I would love to work with kids, and some times I want to work with senior citizens....right now I am in advertising sales...which is ok but I've done it for a long long time...
Wow...thanks for this chance to win sweet candy! My dream job would be to actually get paid to create cards!
~Brenda H.
My dream job has always been to own my own book store and stock the kinds of books I think makes us smarter and wiser so lots of bios, history, science, math stats, investing etc. and no mushy romances!
btw-I have enough books in my possession to open one-and every week I give a bag of books away!
I have fulfilled my dream job which was to stay at home while I raised my children. Now they are adults I am back at a working job as a secretary which I love. Thanks for the chance.
I've got a couple. I would love to be an editor...something I think I am fairly good at OR a designer for a stamp company. Not sure if I should pursue that or not. Thanks for the blog candy offer!
I'm happy right where I am, but if I did work outside the home a dream job would be for SU!
I would love to be able to make crafts for a living. Cards, or otherwise. There's just so much competition out there and I need a little more practice to be up to par with some other the other talents out there! And when I have kids one day I want to stay at home with them. Thanks for the giveaway.
Ny dream job would be owing my own business. Either a cattery or a craft shop. The job that I have now I hate and to tell the truth I have never had one that I have really enjoyed.
I'd have to say that my dream job would be getting paid for what I love most - scrapbooking & stamping. lol
Thanks for the chance to win some awesome goodies.
Wow! nice candy! Hmm... my dream job would be to do very little and make a lot of money doing it :)
to be a csi
You have a wonderful blog. My dream job would be to have enough money to be able to sit down every day and write out checks and give them to people who need something, food, coats, stove, etc.
Claudia
Great give away and I want to thank you for the chance. Your blog is awesome!
I always wanted to be an airline hostess. I thought it would be fun to be able to fly anywhere and get paid for it. I also enjoy people and serving them.
rholschen@air-pipe.com
My dream job would be working for a scrap booking company..promoting products..designing stamps...that sort of thing. I'd love to work for a stamping company one of these days.
Yay..thank for the chance for some fun goodies. I think my dream job would be working for A Muse (since they are my favorite stamp company) or to have my own papercrafting store!
my dream job...a professional photographer. i would love to travel to europe to take pictures of the beautiful landscapes and architecture there or sporting events like baseball, basketball, or football.
thanks for a chance at great candy!!! it's fun to read all the different responses with all the different things people want to do.
Maybe a taste tester for Ben & Jerrys? :-)
My dream job is to sew for companies like Columbia or 725. A very big dream for me. I am a good sewer but I don't think that I will ever sew for anyone even close to those companies.:P
A worker or taster at Ben and Jerry's or Skittles or Willy Wonka!
Lean Cuisine eh? Are you kidding. Those things are personally responsible for me attaining my goal weight on Weight Watchers. I swear.
My dream job? I'm lucky enough to have two dream jobs . I get to be home with my boys full time (although yes, some days I think "Am I nuts?") and I've found this passion for crafting that I never knew existed until last year!!So not only do I get to make beautiful items, but I get to share my talent, and more importantly MY TIME with my dearest friends.
I think my dream job would be having a small business that sell Christmas ornaments. I'm so fascinated by their beauty.
My dream job would be a stamp company owner or clothes designer. Yeah...that would be nice.
Hi Liz,
I'm very happy to say I love my job. I'm an astrologer, and I am so blessed to get paid for doing what I love!
Thanks for sharing!
I would love to be a drama coach, dancing instructor or music teacher for young children. Those were my interests as a child, & I want other kids to be able to share the wonderful experiences that I had.
Thanks for the chance at the bog cnady! My dream job would be the DT at A Muse....to be on that..TDF! I stay at home with my 2 little ones...pretty dreamy already! I'm so lucky!
Thanks; Tinla
Post a Comment