Friday, October 19, 2007

On Hiatus!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've posted a card or anything crafty these past couple of weeks. I've worked on a few things but I haven't been able to upload them.

I wanted to let you know that my blog will be on hiatus for a while. Other priorities have come up that will keep me from pursuing this hobby as much as I would like to. I can't go into detail right now but I hope to be back at this when the time is right.

Thanks for stopping by! I will miss you all!

4 comments:

doverdi said...

Enjoy your break from blogging & hope that you'll be back soon. We'll miss you. Hope all goes well for you.

Tisha said...

Hope that all goes well on your break! I will really miss your creative genius! Take care - big hugs!

sandyh50 said...

Hey Liz, have a great break and I hope that everything is going ok. You truly are my inspiration!

Sarah said...

I'll miss you too! I hope that you have a good refreshing break and that you're able to come back better than ever. I do wish you all the best.

All the best
Sarah