
I'm so excited! This is my very first post on my new blog dedicated to my papercrafting hobbies! I've been inspired by so many other stamping artists like Sarah, Yvette and Emily. My favorite sites to visit regularly are A Muse, Stampin' Up, Splitcoaststampers and Two Peas In A Bucket. I can't wait to dress up my blog with a customized banner and watermark to protect my images. Those are next on my to-do list for jazzing up my blog!
I put stamping on hold for a little over a year, once I found out I was pregnant in late 2005. I've devoted more time to scrapbooking since the birth of my daughter and spent less time on cardmaking/stamping. My stamps have been sitting the basement, neatly organized but unused. I started up again recently after stumbling onto various blogs from stamping artists whose talent motivated me to break out my dusty stamps and inkpads again. Local Stampin' Up Stamp Camps have also been helpful in reinvigorating my interest. What a thrill it is to get back into it!
The card above was the first card I made in a little over a year. I love Barbella because she's got the body I aspire for! I'm still quite rusty and feel like it looks so amateur-ish. The details ("deetz", as Sarah so cleverly calls them) are as follows:
All paper materials from Stampin' Up - Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose. Inkpads: Chocolate chip, Regal Rose, Yo Yo Yellow, Going Grey, Versamark. Patterned paper: Rebecca. stamps: Barbella (Stamping Bellas), sentiment (A Muse), Riveting (Stampin' Up hostess set) Ribbon: White grosgrain ribbon (SU)

No comments:
Post a Comment