
My dear friend, Kim, is getting married in late-July in Toronto. I'm honored to be one of her bridesmaids and I felt compelled to make her bridal shower invitations. Little did I know how much work would be involved! I made 33 of these and it certainly was a labor of love! I wanted to add more embellishments to the card but with 30+ to make and a tight deadline, I figured that simplicity was the best way to go.
Kim doesn't know that I volunteered to make these and she probably won't see them until the day of her shower (which is also a surprise). I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction to the cards. I've saved one of them so I can put it in a shower/wedding scrapbook I'm making as a wedding gift.
Details: CS -- Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Rebecca (printed paper). Ink -- Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip Craft Ink. Image -- BridalPartyBellas. Sentiment -- A Muse. Ribbon -- SU Pink grosgrain ribbon. Other materials -- Clear embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, mounting tape, blending pen.

No comments:
Post a Comment