Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Love Cupcakes!


I made this card for one of my daughter's daycare teachers. Her birthday is on Thursday, June 21st. She takes such great care of my daughter. As a full-time working mother, I'm always wondering how she's doing during the day...is Eva happy...is Eva having a good day? With a wonderful teacher like Laurie, she puts my mind at ease by giving me thorough updates. I'm slipping in a couple of movie tickets for her to enjoy! The sentiment inside reads, "Treat yourself to a wonderful day!".

I'm also working on a couple of ATC swaps for Sarah and one for Katie. Katie has a few openings on her ATC swap, so stop on by and sign up! I'm a nighttime/weekend stamper, since I work full-time. Once Eva's down for the night, I'm finally able to sit and work on my projects.

Thought I'd add a picture of my favorite little cupcake -- my daughter, Eva. She's 10 1/2 months old and growing like a weed!


The details: STAMPS: SU! Treat Yourself, SU! (not sure which set this small stamp came from...I got it as a gift). PAPER: SU! Palette O' Prints, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Basic Black. INK: Staz On Jet Black, SU! (Positively Pink, Cranberry Crisp, Pretty In Pink). OTHER: Unknown (ribbon), SU! Two Way Glue, SU! Dazzling Diamonds, Stickles (fruit punch), mounting tape, key holder (from Staples).

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

What a cute little cuppy cake!
And I love the card too! Your blog looks like something that I'm gonna love!