Thanks to Beth Silaika for working on my banner and watermarks. I showed her a link to a Vera Bradley pattern (love her purses!) that I loved for inspiration. She did a terrific job of putting it all together, although she admits it's one of her more challenging designs. At 34+ weeks pregnant and a busy household, I'm amazed she was able to get this done at all! Go Beth! I highly recommend her to those of you who are considering doing a customized banner. I'm not so adept with stuff like this and I don't mind paying someone else to do it.
I'd love to get your feedback on the banner! Please leave a comment! THANKS!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Liz, love your banner! I really need to get one myself...Anyway, I'm hosting a swap and was wondering if you wanted to join? Check out my blog for the deets.
Katie
Post a Comment