Saturday, June 30, 2007

Warm Wishes


Stamping was put on hold this week because I got sick with a rough cough, fever and general malaise. Also this week, my daughter caught the cough AND got pink eye!
I cannot take credit for the design of this card. It was entirely my husband's idea. I guess he felt inspired tonight to create a card for me! I was simply the hands that did the stamping, glue-ing, coloring. Please excuse the messy spots with the Stickles (which drives me nuts!). SIGH...

I'm sure my hubby would love to read comments on his design!

The details
: STAMPS: A Muse (image). SU! sentiment (Hugs & Wishes). Hero Arts (sun). INK: SU! So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip Craft Ink. PAPER: SU! Marigold Morning, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Palette O'Prints. OTHER: Stickles (turquoise, gold), Egyptian Gold Embossing Powder (unknown source). SU! Taupe grosgrain ribbon.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Very cute card - I love it when I can get my husband to stamp with me! Then I return the favor and help him with his racecar!! I never would have thought to use that sentiment! I love it!

Unknown said...

Such a fun card! The sentiment is perfect with it!

~Katie