
I'm pleased with how this card came together. The colors, stamps, layout and embellishments all worked out...don't you love when that happens?
I used the Summertime 6-stamp set from Hero Arts that I purchased 3 years ago. Sadly, this is the first time I've used it. The other images from this set include a glass of lemonade, a pair of cool sunglasses and a sun (which I've used in previous projects). The sentiment is also Hero Arts which is separate from the set, but perfect for the card! I'm disappointed that the glitter on the tankini obscured the floral detail it but it's a learning experience.
The details: STAMPS: Images by Hero Arts. PAPER: SU! Whisper White, Cool Carribean, Certainly Celery, Petals & Paisleys (DS paper). INK: SU! Cool Carribean, Marigold Morning, Certainly Celery. Staz On Jet Black. OTHER: White Gel Pen, SU! grosgrain ribbons (white, celery). Making Memories Mini Brads. Stickles (orange, turquoise). SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Mounting Tape.

No comments:
Post a Comment