Sunday, July 22, 2007

A*Muse Card Swap for Michelle


This will be my submission for Michelle's full card A Muse swap due on August 1st. I'm very pleased with how this came together. I am always looking for places to put the little birdie in my cards. I bought the Liquid Applique at my LSS yesterday and knew EXACTLY how I was going to use it! The A Muse dotted paper was fun to use in giving the effect of falling snow.

I signed up for the third group too (can't get enough of A Muse!), which is due August 13th...whew...

The details: STAMPS: All images by A Muse. INK: Staz On Jet Black, SU! Old Olive, Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa, Marigold Morning. PAPER: SU! Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, A Muse dotted paper. OTHER: SU! Taupe grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Liquid Applique (white), white gel pen.

4 comments:

Diane Gilbert said...

To cute! I love the glitter on the igloo and the liquid applique on the the little girls jacket. It's hard to think about winter when the weather has been so warm!

Great blog!

Michelle Clark said...

OH MY that is soo cute!!! I didn't NEED those two stamps until I saw this card. I can't wait to get those!!

Unknown said...

So cute, can't wait to get one :) I'm working on my second card for swap #2 right now...

~Katie

Michelle Clark said...

OH MY these are even cuter in person!!! I must get those stamps now!!