
My dear friend, Gwen, lives in California and I miss her very much. Sadly, she's going through a tough time with a divorce, dealing with single parenthood and all the emotions that come with it. In spite of recent hard times, she's pushing through with a newfound positive attitude and I thought this card would cheer her up.
I got some new goodies in the mail today. Here are a couple of my new A Muse stamps (WOOHOO!). How did I go so long without this margarita glass? The sentiment is perfect! Also, my order of Stardust metallic and glaze pens arrived from RubberD.com. Their prices were pretty reasonable, I think. I placed the order on Friday and got the package TODAY!
I got some new goodies in the mail today. Here are a couple of my new A Muse stamps (WOOHOO!). How did I go so long without this margarita glass? The sentiment is perfect! Also, my order of Stardust metallic and glaze pens arrived from RubberD.com. Their prices were pretty reasonable, I think. I placed the order on Friday and got the package TODAY!
However, my most favorite purchase of all is the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. Again, one tool that no papercrafter should live without! Thanks to Sarah B and Julia for speaking so highly of this amazing gizmo!
The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse. PAPER: SU! Green Galore, Certainly Celerly, Whisper White, Palette O'Prints. INK: Staz On Jet Black. SU! Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow. OTHER: Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter, silver cord (unknown), Stardust gel pen (silver), mounting tape.

1 comment:
Love this sentiment so much I think it needs to be made into a Tshirt.
Great card, I am sure your friend will love it!
Post a Comment