Wednesday, July 4, 2007

ATC Swap #3 (for Sarah)


This is my third installment for Sarah B's ATC swap. I'm feverishly working on the swap #4. I have to complete those TONIGHT because both ATC's must go in the mail TOMORROW!

I had fun using the lantern stamps and the sentiment. The lanterns were on my A Muse Wish List since I saw Katie's card. The color scheme for this ATC was inspired by the colors of my daughter's room.

The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse. PAPER: SU! Rose Romance, WW, Certainly Celery, Petals & Paisleys (DS paper). INK: Staz On Jet Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Romance. OTHER: Stardust gel pen (silver), Sakura glaze pens (clear and pink), paper piercer, Marvy scallopped oval, regular oval, Making Memories crystal brad, pink organdy ribbon (Michaels), mounting tape.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, so cute!

Unknown said...

Love these, those glaze pens look awesome on it.

Kristina Lewis said...

This is amazing! I love how you used these stamps together!!

Kristina Lewis said...

Did you see that you won a prize from AP!! Congratulations!