Monday, July 30, 2007

I Heart House Mouse Stamps...

and this is WHY!


I just got my order of 4 House Mouse stamps, using their "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" promo running through til tomorrow! I bought this stamp, Donut Bliss, Chocolate Truffle, Birthday Cupcake, and Muscle Mouse. You'll recall that Kirsten DuBosque's whimsical use of Muscle Mouse is what drew me to buying these stamps! I can't wait to try out the other 3 soon.

I also received my order of several Strano Designs stitched ribbon that is currently on sale. I need to order MORE! I only ordered a yard for each color I wanted. Much to my dismay, a yard doesn't go very far (I'm a poor judge of length)! My ribbons were bundled up in gift tissue, a cord and a pencil. How cool is that?!

The details: STAMPS: House Mouse (Donut Bliss), A Muse (sentiment). INK: Staz On Jet Black, SU! Chocolate Chip, Prismacolor pencils. PAPER: SU! Au Chocolat DS paper, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip; pink CS (source unknown). OTHER: Strano Designs pink/brown ribbon.

2 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Hi Liz, oh the mouse stamp is so cute! I checked out the muscle mouse on Kirsten's page and loved that too. What exactly are prismacolor pencils? The coloring is so neat.

Sandyh50

Sharon in NE said...

You did a great job with this image!! Can't wait to see the others!