Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ATC Swap for Tracy


I love this stamp, Lizzie by A Muse! It's so fun using a real girlie-girl stamp once in a while. I got a lot of compliments on my daughter's birthday invites from those I sent it to. It certainly feels good to get those doesn't it?
This is for Tracy Clemente's 3rd ATC Swap. I hope everyone in that group likes this . I'm still on the fence about this, but if I change my mind and make something else... Luckily, I have a few more days before I have to send them out.
The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse (Lizzie, scallop stamp, sentiment). INK: SU! Rose Romance, Apricot Appeal; Staz On Jet Black. PAPER: SU! Whisper White, Regal Rose, DS paper (Almost Amethyst). OTHER: Sakura silver gel pen, A Muse star creative candy, Stampendous pink ultrafine glitter, mounting tape, Making Memories silver brads.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

These are TOOOOOO cute Liz! I can't wait to get my hands on 'em. =)

Nancy said...

Liz- this is too cute!! I think you should keep it...everyone will love it!

Michelle Short said...

So so cute! Love the pink and purple too!