I attended my first "Make & Take" workshop at my local SU! demonstrator's home yesterday. We made 2 cards of each design (the "welcome baby" card had a blue version too). After spending $$ on my new A Muse goodies, I wasn't able to place an order for the items in the new SU! Fall/Winter catty! I'm really digging the Baroque Motifs and the Year After Year sets. Both sets have really grown on me after using them in person. I liked the sympathy card because it was just straight stamping! The oval was a stencil that was stippled with Close To Cocoa. I love the aged, antique look. Also on my SU! wish list is the Photo Corners punch. Oooh la la!I just joined my demonstrator's monthly Stamp Club. My month is August. I guess I'll need to make a serious budget. It's tough when most of the stamp sets I want average $30! My top priority is getting all the new In Colors (ink pads, paper, double stitched ribbon). Do the math...that's $112.95 WITHOUT tax and shipping & handling! Yikers!

1 comment:
You might want to consider getting the blank spots from that online gourd place and the reinkers instead of the full size stamp pads IF you like spots. The cost is about the same, but your $$ will go farther since you can use the reinkers for other projects after the IN COLOR aren't available. KWIM>
SharonK
Post a Comment