Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tag! I'm It!

Katie (thanks!) has tagged me so I'm going to give it a go!

~Post seven random things about yourself
~Tag seven other bloggers
~Post the rules
~Leave a comment letting the other bloggers know they've been tagged.

1. I completed my first marathon to commemorate my 30th birthday (2000) and to prove to myself that I could do it (in spite of hating running most of my life). To date, I've completed 2 Los Angeles marathons, 2 half marathons and a bunch of smaller races (10K's, 5K's). However, my last "running" race was in 2004. With back injuries, packing on extra pounds and moving to a different climate (from sunny L.A.), training for another marathon is on hold.

2. I work for a major food company in product development. I'm a total food geek!

3. I dream of doing a century bike ride (100 miles).

4. I'm a Guitar Hero fan! Can't wait for Guitar Hero 3 to come out!

5. I'm a cookbook collector. I've met Food Network celebs like Rachael Ray, Giada DeLaurentiis and Paula Deen and gotten their autographs.

6. I'm allergic to shellfish and penicillin.

7. I'm a Lifetime Member with Weight Watchers but working to get back to goal!

I don't know who to tag since most of the bloggers I follow have already been tagged! If you are reading my blog for the first time, please consider yourself TAGGED and copy/paste the rules onto your blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, how in the heck did you meet Rachael and Giada???!! :) Two of my favorite girls alive! I'm so jealous!! I'm a total Food Network junkie. :) :)

~Katie