Sunday, July 15, 2007

My New Toys!


Lookie lookie! These are the new goodies I bought at Cottage Stampers yesterday. Unfortunately, many of the new release stamps I wanted weren't in stock. I could've ordered it through the store, but I knew that would totally blow my budget. My Wish List keeps getting longer and longer, with no relief in sight!
Seattle Girl and Cupcake were two stamps that I've been wanting for a LONG time and I finally got them!
Yikes! I just remembered that I need to get crackin' on my daughter's invites for her 1st birthday party. It'll be low-key (less than 10 people) but I still want to make them look cute! Tami suggested using Lizzie, which is an excellent idea! Hmmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oohhh, so fun! Don't ya just love the three holiday drinks? Can't wait to get that one with "we're havin' a party."

~Katie