Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Oh So Cozy!


I'm loving this new stamp set from Impression Obsession. Don't you just love the bunny slippers?! I saw a card that Kirsten made using a stamp from the Rest...Enjoy...Relax cling set and knew I had to get it myself! This card was fun to make because it allowed me to practice coloring using my new Prismacolor pencils. Kirsten is definitely someone I look to as an expert in using this tool!

The details: STAMPS: Images - Impression Obsession. INK: Staz On Jet Black, Prismacolor pencils. PAPER: SU! Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, MME patterned paper (Costco pack). OTHER: Primas, Making Memories brad, ribbon (unknown).

5 comments:

Sew Club said...

What a pretty job you did with these stamps and your pencils! I love it!

marja said...

What a lovely card!!!!

marja

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

How cute!! I love this card especially those bunny slippers..they are to die for!!

Unknown said...

Hi Liz-

I'm tagging you!

Here's the rules-

~Post seven random things about yourself
~Tag seven other bloggers
~Post the rules
~Leave a comment letting the other bloggers know they've been tagged.

Have fun!

~Katie

Unknown said...

Girl! Check out the AP blog! You won a prize!!

~Katie