
I showed my hubby the card and he said, "Why do you use the same layout for all your cards?". The comment stung a little bit, but he's right. Again, the creature of habit in me won out. Does anyone else get into the same rut where you find yourself using the same layout or same colors? I guess it's natural to gravitate to certain colors or layouts, right?
Please share your thoughts, ideas, comments on how YOU get out of a creative rut. Where do your creative juices come from?
The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse. PAPER: SU! Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Petals & Paisleys (printed paper). INK: SU! Cool Carribean, YoYo Yellow, Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Orchid Opulence, White Craft Ink. OTHER: Making Memories flower brads, double stitched ribbon (unknown), IIEP, white gel pen, clear glaze pen, Quickie Glue Pen, DD glitter.

1 comment:
Hi Liz-
I haven't noticed that you use the same layout over and over :) I think your cards are always different. Of course, I think all my cards look the same so...
Katie
Post a Comment