
This card is for a friend of mine in California. She loves to receive unexpected cards in the mail and I'm hoping this will make her day. Doesn't this robe look like something you could just wear all day long?!
I dabbled a bit more with my new Impression Obsession stamp set that I bought earlier this month. I'm still learning how to use my Prismacolor pencils and blending them. I used the illustration on the stamp set and Kirsten's gorgeous card as a guide to make this card. I love the richness and depth of colors that Kirsten used on her card. With more practice, I hope to develop my coloring/blending skills! I added little touches on the background flowers with silver Stardust gel pen and added the Primas for some fun. The teeny crystal centers are Creative Candy by A Muse. I couldn't find my rhinestones, which were my first choice.
Thanks for looking!
I dabbled a bit more with my new Impression Obsession stamp set that I bought earlier this month. I'm still learning how to use my Prismacolor pencils and blending them. I used the illustration on the stamp set and Kirsten's gorgeous card as a guide to make this card. I love the richness and depth of colors that Kirsten used on her card. With more practice, I hope to develop my coloring/blending skills! I added little touches on the background flowers with silver Stardust gel pen and added the Primas for some fun. The teeny crystal centers are Creative Candy by A Muse. I couldn't find my rhinestones, which were my first choice.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:
This looks great, Liz!
Cute! Love the colors!
~Katie
I am tagging you as a ROCKIN GIRL BLOGGER because you ROCK!!!
Post a Comment