I've joined an A Muse swap with Michelle (Crazystampchick). I joined her first group. There are still 2 openings in her second group and if you're interested in doing more A Muse cards, this is the place to go! Tell her Liz sent you!
Thank you so much. I added a third group and a link to your blog in a post on mine. I will add you to my blog list as soon as I update it. Loving your blog.
All content, including designs, ideas, text & photographs are copyright (c) 2007 LIZ NAKATA. They may not be used for design contests or publications. Some images used are copyright (c) Stampin' Up! 1990-2007. Original artworks are shared for your personal inspiration & enjoyment only. Thanks for your support!
1 comment:
Thank you so much. I added a third group and a link to your blog in a post on mine. I will add you to my blog list as soon as I update it. Loving your blog.
Post a Comment