Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My First Baroque Motifs Card!


I got my Stampin' Up order today (screaming with GLEE!) and I couldn't wait to dive in and play with my own Baroque Motifs stamp set. I used it at a recent Stamp Camp and have been smitten ever since. It's such a versatile and lovely set! When I first saw it in the mini-catty, I wasn't sure how to use it. Now, I'm totally in love and can't wait to play with it MORE!

I got all the ink pads for the In Colors and I'm really digging them. They coordinate so well together! I couldn't afford to buy all the double stitched ribbon in one fell swoop so those will be added incrementally...can anyone relate?!

The card is a case from a Stamp Camp card I made. I used the colors, Pretty In Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive to do CC129 by Emily Giovanni. What a great color combo! This is the first card I've been posting in a couple of weeks. It feels good to stretch the brain again and get those creative juices flowing. Now if only I had more time...
The details: STAMPS: SU! Baroque Motifs. PAPER: SU! Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, PP Palette O'Prints, Old Olive. INK: SU! Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Pretty In Pink. OTHER: Paper piercing tools, colored rhinestone (Making Memories), mounting tape. TECHNIQUES: "rocking" on flower with rhinestone and paper piercing.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Liz..your card is beautiful! Isn't this set just wonderful. I too ordered this set from Stampin Up (the only set I ordered, the rest was accessories) but I have yet to use it. Seeing your card has inspired me. Thank you for sharing!

toners said...

Liz, I love this! What beautiful colors and just enough embellishment :) Great job!!

Anonymous said...

That looks familiar! :) Looks even better in person!
Darcy