I got my loot from Toni Armstrong today (THANKS TONI!)! I could not contain my excitement! I ran down to the basement to work on making my first card using the new Clear Kitty Christmas stamp set, using the Triangle Trifold tutorial SCS! Winning this stamp set is the ultimate in enabling my addiction (yes, I just admitted I have one) to stamping. I hope to make more cards using this set over the Labor Day holiday, so check back for more! I love this image of Sprinkles in her ice skates. It was fun using Liquid Applique to add "poofiness" to the image. The instant I saw this image, I saw Sprinkles with a fuzzy, fur lined coat and hand warmers. Too fun!
Toni was so sweet as to include a card with the set. (Toni, I can't thank you enough!). I will take a picture of Toni's card, along with a RAK from a fellow Ohioan. I joined the RAK group on SCS recently and her card was the first RAK I'd ever received from anyone.
A special note for Alma De La Rosa, owner of The Cat's Pajamas: THANK YOU for making such fun and creative stamps sets for the holidays. I think these will be the stamps that I use for my holiday cards this year! I hope you like this card!
The details: STAMPS: Kitty Christmas (The Cat's Pajamas). PAPER: Cool Carribean, Whisper White (SU!); Bazzill patterned paper. INK: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Staz on Jet Black. OTHER: Pink dotted organza ribbon (unknown); bezeled colored brads (Making Memories); Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura); Dazzling Diamonds glittler (SU!), Liquid Applique.



4 comments:
Liz, I was so happy to read how thrilled you were to play with your new stamps!! I loooove your card and will be checking out that tutorial! The patterned paper is beautiful, and you really made Sprinkle the star of the show! TFS! I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
((hugs!))
Toni
Okay, LOVE this!! Glad to have another TCP fan! Hahaha!!
~Katie
Oh how cool! I will have to go to SCS to see how to make the trifold card. This is so much fun!
Sandy
Oh! What CUTE things you have on your blog! Glad I found it!
Post a Comment