Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rocker Rocks!


I love this rocker guy by A Muse. He's so fun to work with! This card is for a college student who worked in our department for the summer and is leaving this Friday. We'll miss him! He was an incredibly hard worker too.

Props go to Emily Montenaro for her initial design with this card, which inspired this layout. I didn't have time to do the spotlight like Emily did so I came up with this quick and simple design.


The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse. INK: SU! Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Blue Bayou, Marigold Morning, Going Grey. Staz On Jet Black. PAPER: SU! Whisper White, Marigold Morning, Not Quite Navy. MME patterned paper (Costco pack). OTHER: Making Memories copper mini brads. SU! Apricot and French Blue grosgrain ribbons, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Quicking Glue Pen, Sakura glaze pens (pink and black), mounting tape.

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

Great card!!! You did a wonderful job with it. (love the hair)