
I made this card for my daughter, Eva, who turned one a few days ago. Corny as it may sound, I am hoping that she'll appreciate the card one day. I'm not sure she'll be as sentimental as I am, but I hope she'll at least appreciate it for a little while.
I thought the House Mouse stamp would be fun to use in this case. It reminds me of how she dove into her birthday cake, got the sugar rush and later looked like she was in a food coma! It was a hilarious sight and I'm glad I got it on video.
Thanks for looking!
I thought the House Mouse stamp would be fun to use in this case. It reminds me of how she dove into her birthday cake, got the sugar rush and later looked like she was in a food coma! It was a hilarious sight and I'm glad I got it on video.
Thanks for looking!
The details: STAMPS: House Mouse, A Muse (cupcake, sentiment), Stampin' Up (swirl). PAPER: SU! Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Whisper White. INK: SU! Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Staz On Jet Black, Prismacolor pencils. OTHER: SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Sakura silver Stardust gel pen.

2 comments:
I am sure she will cherish it. Those 1 yr bday cards are something you always keep, especially this type. Love how the image simulates the real life party.
I love this card! So well done! I just added you to my blog roll! I love your blog!
Post a Comment