Saturday, September 8, 2007

A*Muse Christmas ATC Swap


I'm so sorry that this is a really poor picture of the Christmas themed ATC I made for Tracy Clemente's upcoming swap. For some reason, my auto focus wasn't working on this image. I took a picture of it at least 5 times and this was the best I could do. If I can take a better one tomorrow, I'll upload a new pic. I swear it looks better in person than what this picture shows!
**ETA** I was able to FINALLY take a clear photo of ALL the ATC's I made! To get a closer look, just click on the image.

As you can imagine, the bulk of my time was spent coloring in the house. I really wish I owned Copic or Prismacolor markers for this sort of task. I don't really care for how blender pens "streak" the color. I decided against my Prismacolor pencils because the details are so intricate on this image that it would be an utter pain to do. So....

I hope that my fellow swappers will enjoy this. I kept the embellishments to just the glitter. There wasn't room to squeeze in my favorite embellishment (ribbon) on this ATC!

The details: STAMPS: A Muse (North Pole, sentiment). PAPER: SU! Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Soft Sky. A Muse (background paper). INK: SU! Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, YoYo Yellow. Staz On Jet Black. OTHER: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Sakura silver gel pen, Sakura clear glaze pen, ticket corner punch (SU!).

6 comments:

Nancy said...

It's beautiful Liz. I'm not in your group though :( Too bad, 'cause it's so cute! Everyone will LOVE it!!

toners said...

Liz, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful image to use :)

Unknown said...

Liz, I'm cracking up b/c I didn't realize till now that you have a blog! DUH! I feel horrible I haven't visited before.

Love your glittery house! I have a hard time getting my camera to focus too when I have glitter on my card, must be distracting to the camera or something.

Really nicely done!

emilymomto3boys said...

these are SO cute~~

Anonymous said...

Your atc is beautiful...so sparkly! I wished I was in your group. TFS!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm in your group for Tracy's swap! It's a beautiful ATC...I love all of the detail you put into it! Looking forward to receiving it!! I never knew you had a blog til I was linked from Sarah's (Suki) blog. Love seeing all the lovely eye candy...TFS!
Tinla