
I fell in love with the gift box set that Emily Giovanni made recently (check them out here). I love how she included a card, a Post-It holder, a microbead pen and a small notebook -- which all fit neatly in this 4x4 box! Emily has tutorials for all the above mentioned (except for the notebook, which will be up soon).
I plan on making a few of these gift box sets for friends and family who have given generously in support of the 5K walk I am doing for the Race for the Cure on Sept. 15th.
When Emily posted that she was selling the coasters, I jumped at the chance. I ordered 90 of them and can't wait to find great uses for them. I've seen some great ideas on SCS! I hadn't dabbled in other papercraft projects aside from cards, so this was an interesting and fun experience. I'm still waiting to get the courage (and time!) to try the altered lunch box and paint cans.
I plan on making the Post-It note holder this weekend, but the microbead pen and alterned notebook will come later in the week. I hope to get done with it all by race day so I can ship these out to my deserving supporters!
The details: STAMP: Baroque Motifs (SU!). INK: SU! Purely Pomegranate. PAPER: My Mind's Eye (Costco stack). OTHER: coasters (purchased through Emily Giovanni); grosgrain ribbons (SU!), polka dot ribbon (unknown); bezel clear crystal brad (Making Memories); double stitched pink/brown ribbon (Strano designs); Mod Podge; Crop-a-dile.

2 comments:
wow - that turned out great!! congratulations on your first altered project!! I hope you do many more!
Liz, This is great, I love the ribbon!
Thanks for visiting my blog and participating in my contest.
Post a Comment