Friday, August 31, 2007

The Cat's Pajamas - Naughty or Nice?


This is my second card from the Kitty Christmas set. I'm happy with how this all came together. I separated each word by stamping them in different colors and then mounted them. The background paper was a really cool find because it has so many of the In Colors by Stampin' Up. It allowed me to use the new ink pads and cardstock I got. The photo corner punch came in handy too! Okay, enough stamping for tonight. I've got to head to the gym...

The details: STAMPS: Kitty Christmas (The Cat's Pajamas). INK: Staz On Jet Black; SU! Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate. PAPER: SU! Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Cool Carribean, Bazzill patterned paper. OTHER: SU! Green Apple, White grosgrain ribbons, Signo white gel pen, Sakura stardust silver gel pen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Liz! Super cute card, as always! I wanted to let you know I'm hosting a TCP swap, just in case you're interested.

Katie