
I'd held off posting the picture of the bumper card I made for my blog buddy, Sarah Bertolino. She's a terrificially talented artist and she truly has been an inspiration to me. Here's a picture I took a picture of it before it got sent it off...you can click on the image for a closer look.
The details: STAMPS: All images by A*Muse. INK: SU! Positively Pink, Black Staz On. PAPER: A*Muse. OTHER: A*Muse Twinkles (cherries on the cupcakes); Sakura silver gel pen; pink and black stitched ribbon (Michaels); A*Muse clear scalloped circle accent.
The details: STAMPS: All images by A*Muse. INK: SU! Positively Pink, Black Staz On. PAPER: A*Muse. OTHER: A*Muse Twinkles (cherries on the cupcakes); Sakura silver gel pen; pink and black stitched ribbon (Michaels); A*Muse clear scalloped circle accent.

2 comments:
I loved this card and am so glad you posted a better picture of it than I did. The USPS bent it too! {pout} It's fabulous no matter what. Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to your blog candy give away!
Sarah is a lucky girl to have you as a blog friend! Beautiful work, as always, Liz :) Looking forward to your blog candy! There may be some appearing on my site next week too (hint, hint!!)
Post a Comment