Monday, September 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged...TWICE!

My dear bloggers, Katie and Toni, have both tagged me for this fun little reprieve from stamping!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Chelsea X-Terra
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Black Cherry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (that really should be an ice cream flavor, by the way!)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
L. Nak
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Red Manatee
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Mine sounds dorky!
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Nakli
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Pink Bellini
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Too silly!
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Issey Ferro Rocher
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) Rather not answer this one.

Okay, now I'm gonna tag 5 people - (just copy and paste this onto your blog and change the answers, then tag five people and let them know they've been tagged)-

1. Sarah Bertolino
2. Tisha Welch
3. Joanne Basile
4. Simone
5. Tracy Clemente

3 comments:

toners said...

I like your superhero name - The Pink Bellini!! LOL! Thanks for playing along :)

Unknown said...

LOL
Love that sperhero name, I can see the pink cape now! lol

Anonymous said...

Fun names!!
I saw the question about the craft sacks. I get mine at Wal-Mart in their craft section.