
It's been quite a while since I last posted and I've enjoyed my hiatus. However, I think I'm ready to upload my creations every now and then. It certainly won't be in the frequency as most of the cardmaking bloggers I admire, but when I get the inspiration, I'll share what I've made.
This double pocket bag used the new PaperTreyInk stamp set, Out On A Limb. I love the versatility of that set and the quality of the clear stamps is outstanding. I never thought I would ever like using clear stamps but now I'm a convert! It's so easy to see EXACTLY where you're going to stamp the image. It's practically goof proof!
I am giving this double pocket bag to a co-worker who celebrated her birthday today. I purchased a gift certificate to Bath & Body Works and am including this small bottle of Enchanted Orchid, the new Spring fragrance from BBW. She deserves to be pampered! I hope Mary likes it!

4 comments:
Hi Liz! So glad to see you're back. I've *missed* you. {{HUGS}}
found ya! So cute. Hope you're doign well, we've missed you!
Hey!! Glad you're back.
This is beautiful and makes a beautiful gift!
Post a Comment