
My new Stampin' Up order arrived today and I was immediately compelled to work on my Father's Day card for my dad and Sarah's first A Muse full card swap! I got lots of goodies and I put them to use right away!
I won't publish my full card swap picture until Sarah has received them. I'm happy with the way they turned out and I hope my fellow card swappers will enjoy them too! It came together without too much agonizing. I kept repeating the A Muse mantra, "Think simple. Think A Muse".
AAAAAHHHH! After looking the cards I've posted so far, I see a common pattern that I've been using...ribbon on the side...sentiment on the lower right...sheesh! A creature of habit! I must, I must, I must NOT get stuck on the same pattern!!
The details: STAMPS - A Muse (Hero, sentiment). INK - Staz On Jet Black, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Basic Black. PAPER - Certainly Celery CS, Petals & Paisleys (SU printed paper), Cool Carribean CS, Whisper White. OTHER - White grosgrain ribbon (SU!), SU! ticket punch, white gel pen, Stickles (gold, black diamonds).

No comments:
Post a Comment