
My hubby and I are huge fans of the video game, Guitar Hero. We have Guitar Hero (original game) and Guitar Hero II. We've even pre-ordered Guitar Hero III which will feature '80s songs (woohoo!). So, in honor of our passion AND the fact that I think he truly ROCKS, I thought this card was very appropriate for him. At first, I wasn't so sure if I should use the background stamp I used (because it has the appearance of snowflakes). However, I was thinking it could also be like flashbulbs going off at a concert! People may not "get it", but I do. Yippee, this card also qualifies for Challenge #7, my second entry!
The details: STAMPS: A Muse (Rocker, sentiment), Stampin' Up (Brrr!). PAPER - Black, Whisper White, Cranberry Crisp (SU!). INK - White craft ink (SU!), Cranberry Crisp, Going Grey, Basic Black, Staz On Jet Black. OTHER - Clear EP, ILEP (SU!), Sakura white gel pen, mounting tape, Stickles (black diamond); Giga/Mega Scalloped punches (Marvy Uchida -- LOVE THEM!).

1 comment:
Ooh, I LOVE this card! So glad to see your blog is up! I'm adding your link to my blog if that's okay. (Stacy is my husband and this is his google account that I used so I could leave a comment.)
Katie
Post a Comment