Sunday, June 17, 2007

Moo-chas Grass-ias A Muse!


I had a lot of fun making this card because of the play on words on the sentiment. I also used Sarah's tutorial on masking her images, which helped very much ("moo-chas grass-ias" Sarah!). I plan on giving this to a colleague to had given me a belated birthday present on Friday. This is also my third entry for Challenge #7.

The sentiment is slightly crooked. I think it was mounted that way and I will need to use my Stampamajig in the future. Does anyone else have stamps from A Muse that are slightly off-center?

The details: STAMPS: A Muse (cow, bird, grass), Hero Arts (sun). PAPER: SU! (Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Au Chocolat, Close to Cocoa). INK: SU! (Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun). OTHER: SU! (Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Two Way Glue)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute again, Liz!

-Katie