
Whew! I'm done with all my ATC swaps. This is the FINAL installment for Sarah's swap. Luckily, I had a rough draft done before we left for a BBQ this afternoon. Otherwise, I'd still be thinking of something to make. This chandelier stamp is so elegant. I've seen Elena's beautiful cards using this stamp and it got quickly added to my A Muse Wish List, along with the lanterns I used in the card below. I was going to use the same sentiment, "you light up my life" but the layout didn't allow for it. With all the other stuff going on, I figured it was fine to leave out a sentiment.
I found the crystal brads (used in ATC swaps #3 and #4) at Michaels. It reminds me of the new SU! crystal brads. Each style was $2.99 for 42 brads. Not bad, eh?
The details: STAMPS: A Muse (chandelier), Hero Arts (stitching). PAPER: SU! (WW, Perfect Plum, Basic Black). My Mind's Eye (patterned paper). INK: SU! Perfect Plum, Going Grey, Craft White. Staz On Jet Black. OTHER: White gel pen, paper piercer, Making Memories (dotted black ribbon and crystal brad), Stickles (gold).

No comments:
Post a Comment