
I GOT MINE! Do you have YOURS?! Mine finally arrived on Thursday. Whew! I chose the pistachio colored t-shirt because it's my favorite nut and it reminds me of SU! Certainly Celery, which is one of my fave colors.
My daughter, Eva, will not be joining me for the AMAP festivities but will hang with Daddy next Saturday. A*Museapalooza will be featured at the LSS called, Cottage Stampers in Hartville. They will have 2 free Make-And-Take days (Friday, 7/13 and Saturday, 7/14) featuring the new A*Muse stamps. It will be very difficult to exercise restraint when I get there! Budget? What budget?!
Like my new haircut? I got sick of long hair and decided it was time for a change. What's the point of having long hair when all I do is pull it back in a ponytail?! This A-line bob was inspired between Jenny McCarthy's new bob and Nicole Richie's cute 'do.
Ladies, wear your t-shirt LOUD and wear it PROUD next week!

1 comment:
Love your haircut and Eva is too cute for words!
Have fun and buy lots!
Post a Comment