This card is for my brother's upcoming birthday. He and his wife live in Germany (he's an Army soldier). I have profound respect and admiration for him and in short, I think HE ROCKS!I kept looking at this card asking myself, "What else can I add to it?". I don't have any patterned paper with primary colors so I was forced to come up with something else. So, after digging through my stuff, I found some clear beading that I thought would add interesting texture to the card. Fortunately, the camera captured the "glow" of the beads. Pardon the uneven piercing...I desperately want/need the Tool Kit from SU!. By the way, I colored the rocker's hair and guitar in Real Red but after adding the clear glaze pen to his hair, it turned pink, and after adding DD glitter to the guitar, it also turned pink.
The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse. INK: Staz On Jet Black, SU! Brilliant Blue, Sahara Sand, Real Red. PAPER: SU! Real Red, WW, Brilliant Blue. OTHER: SU! Sticky Strip, clear beads (unknown), Making Memories silver brads, SU! Word Window punch, Marvy Scalloped punches, white pen, clear and red glaze pens, Stardust pen (blue), Quickie glue pen, SU! Dazz Diamonds glitter, paper piercer.

No comments:
Post a Comment