

Michelle and I both were a little confused on her swap! She had indicated that she received my Group 3 full card swaps. I was thinking, "What's the deadline for Group 3 again??". Now we're both on the same page and she should be receiving these cards by early next week. I can't wait to see what Group 3 comes up with!
It probably would've been easier to use a blender pen and ink pads to color the stamp store, but I thought it would be nice to do something different.
Have a great weekend everyone!
The details: STAMPS: Images by A Muse. INK: Staz On Jet Black, Prismacolor pencils. PAPER: SU! Going Grey, Very Vanilla, Close To Cocoa, MME patterned paper (Costco block). OTHER: SU! Word Window punch, Marvy scalloped punches, SU! French Blue grosgrain ribbon.

3 comments:
This is adorable! I would love to be in a swap with you!!
Another super cute card!! Look at the perfectly tied bow; can I have lessons?
Great card, love the colour combination.
Post a Comment