Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Criss Cross Card




I made this Criss Cross card using Beate John's tutorial. It was easy-peasy! As you can tell the Baroque Motifs set from Stampin' Up is currently my favorite to play with. I'd love to make this type of card in the future for invitations or announcements. How fun!

The details: STAMPS: Baroque Motifs (SU!). INK: SU! Rocky River, Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou. PAPER: SU! Whisper White, My Mind's Eye Costco stack, light blut and dark blue cardstock (unknown). OTHER: Making Memories blue crystal bezel brad, Wild Wasabi grosgrain ribbon.

5 comments:

toners said...

Hi Liz, I love this!! That set is very cool :)

toners said...

BTW, I posted the instructions for the holiday project on my blog for you :) Have a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

Liz, I just tagged you! Check out my blog for the deets! :)

toners said...

Liz, I just tagged you too :) I bet it's the same one as Katie's! LOL!

Unknown said...

Well done chickie! Aren't those SUCH fun cards to make? You'll be a pro already when your card kit from me arrives! wink...